Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am going to my FIRST "Flipping" Conference

I am excited that I am going to be able to go to a one day conference about Flipping the classroom. This will be my first conference on this topic.  I'll report back after the conference...







Here is the write-up:

---------------------------------------
Flipping Instruction: Freeing up time for NGSS Science and Engineering Practices

21st Century classrooms must utilize all forms of technology to meet students where they are at. Using "flipping" strategies are one way to increase engagement, differentiate instruction, and free up time to integrate science and engineering practices into the curriculum. This workshop will be held on September 11th and is open to all K-12 educators.

----------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment