Monday, May 27, 2019

End of Project

It has been a long time since I have visited this blog. This is post #85, and it will be my last post in here.

My original ideas were too ambitious and they depended upon technology that was going out of use (Adobe Flash, for example). The decision for Adobe to abandon their own video format has also made it impossible to continue with the project as planned.

It was not a total waste of time. I have learned much and over the past few years I have simplified my approach. In fact, much of what I am now doing is MORE accessible to most teachers. My school has gone 1-1 technology with Chromebooks for every student. My video editing software is much easier to use, and online resources such as Edpuzzle have made it easier for educators to bring interactive technology into the classroom.

I have started a new blog where I share my tales, and tips for those who are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment