Saturday, June 15, 2013

School Year Over (Finally!)

It has been a long while since I have gotten back into my project. I decided to focus on the last few weeks of school and final exams. The first week of Summer is over as well. (I had some personal distractions this week.)

Before I went on break I started creating a third question that was mostly text-based.

The past two days I spent a number of hours getting back into my code... trying to become re-acquainted with my program. I had to re-map it out into a logic table. Then I found some improvements I could make. I want to be able to "crank out" questions so I have made some of the code more modular (using arrays more often).



Rather than posting the details of those changes I'll just leave it at that and get back to work....

Time: 10 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment