Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Adobe Media Encoder - first look

In the midst of continuing my education regarding Adobe software I came across Adobe Media Encoder which was included with Adobe Flash Professional (and, hence, comes with my Creative Cloud membership.)

Here is a screen shot:

This little baby can transfer just about any audio, image, or video file into another audio, image, or video file as well as give the user the ability to crop and pan (so you can just focus on one part of a video). I spent about an hour today using it to import videos into my Flash files. (I wonder if it might be something I can do instead of YouTube or Vimeo? My gut tells me that the server I am subscribing to for my web page will be too slow for videos.)  Here is a list of some of the files it transfers: MPEG2, DV/HDV, TiVo, Zune, Apple, YouTube, Vimeo, DVD, Blue-ray, WAV, MP3, AA3, etc...

Time: 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment