Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Interactive Frame - model 1.2 designed

I spent some time today on both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop trying out various versions of a "frame" to place all of my interactive tutorials within. (It turns out that Photoshop was the easier program to use for this purpose.)

Here is my first version of a frame:


At the top is the largest "border" because that is where the main control buttons will go. I will have at least one button to "play" or advance forward... and one button to jump "back" a step/screen incase the student wishes to replay something.

The black rectangle at the top /enter is a "name tag" in which the student's log-in name will be displayed while they complete the tutorials. I want a way to monitor the students while they are in the computer lab taking the "puzzlers" for their grades. (I don't want a friend logging in for them to earn their grade.)

Time: 4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment