Monday, April 15, 2013

Photoshop Work --> "chalk log-in box"

I spent about an hour this evening in Photoshop creating a little log in box graphic. Almost everything seen in this image that is black will be transparent.


I might be using this in my Flash programs. My plan is to place one of these on the screen wherever their is a location for the user to enter a single letter or number. It will serve as a prompt.

For example: since the user name is exactly seven characters long, there will be seven of these "frames" placed next to one-another to prompt the user to type in seven letters/numbers. Below that there might be a four-letter log-in key, requiring four more of these frames. As the user types in letters, each block is "highlighted" in succession and then filled in with the key-press.

The sound FX that I downloaded previously are to be used to signify a "legal" key press or an "error" key press.

Time: 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment